Cornerstone Community Amenities
Cornerstone is located in Calgary’s northeast close to Stoney Trail, Country Hills and Deerfoot Trail. The community is carefully planned with five major access points. Cornerstone residents have a wide array of amenities including six schools, Calgary Northeast Sports Facility, Max Bell Arena, the Calgary International Airport, Sunridge Mall, Peter Lougheed Hospital and the highly anticipated redevelopment of Deerfoot City. As the community grows, so does its area amenities.
What is it like living in northeast Calgary?
Cornerstone is master planned to provide quick connection to the rest of Calgary through its five access points, while also providing local convenience. Plenty of parks, wide open spaces and trails throughout Cornerstone have created a close-knit feeling in the community where neighbours become friends and wouldn’t hesitate to call-in and borrow a cup of sugar. Trendy restaurants, like Aujla’s Restaurant Bar & Grill and Pacini, sports facilities like the Volleydome, and all the shopping locations you desire provide urban amenities with a heart of the city feeling.
Living At The Center Of It All
From single family homes to semi-detached houses, a beautiful two-storey home close to a school and park or a luxury hassle-free apartment – no matter what you desire, Cornerstone has the place for you. With a number of properties for sale there is a great selection to choose from – whether you are a first time buyer or looking for that forever home, Cornerstone has so much to offer.
- 95 acres of dedicated land for parks and 14 kilometres of pathways.
- 180 acres of natural wetlands.
- Five major access points provide ease of transportation to and from home.
- Easy access to two major transit plazas, including future LRT access.
- Calgary’s first Major Activity Centre (MAC) will be located in Cornerstone and will offer plenty of shopping, commercial and over 3,000 employment opportunities close to home.