Conveniently located in Calgary’s northeast close to Stoney Trail, Country Hills and Deerfoot Trail, Cornerstone residents can easily access a wide array of amenities including six schools, Calgary Northeast Sports Facility, Max Bell Arena, the Calgary airport, Sunridge Mall, Peter Lougheed Hospital and the highly anticipated redevelopment of Deerfoot City.
- 95 acres of dedicated land for parks and 14 kilometres of pathways.
- 180 acres of natural wetlands.
- Five major access points provide ease of transportation to and from home.
- Easy access to two major transit plazas, including future LRT access.
- Calgary’s first Major Activity Centre (MAC) will be located in Cornerstone and will offer plenty of shopping, commercial and 3,000 employment opportunities close to home!