Five modern neighbourhoods in one
Cornerstone is a unique place that is vital to the city’s DNA. Five neighbourhoods combine in this new community to create a long list of reasons to choose Cornerstone as home:
- 1,000+ acres of development, with easy access throughout thanks to a modern and efficient grid-based road system
- 5 major access points give residents the ability to get from where they are in Calgary to home
- Calgary’s 1st Major Activity Centre (MAC) in a developing area will live at the heart of Cornerstone
- Commercial, retail, residential
- Two future LRT transit plazas
- 3,000 jobs to be located within the MAC
- 180 acres of natural wetlands promotes preservation of natural amenities, walking and other recreation amenities for residents and guests to take in
- Future home of a regional park in the community
- A combined 95 acres of dedicated park and school spaces
- 14km of regional pathways
Work, life and play come together in Gate, a major activity centre at the heart of Cornerstone, with arteries that stretch into the surrounding neighbourhoods. Green space and nature play a major part in Park and Point, where pathways wind around vast, protected wetlands. And in View and Ridge, recreational facilities, LRT access, and a stunning view of the Rockies completes the vision for this amazing community.
Cornerstone is located in Calgary’s northeast, with convenient access to major thoroughfares like Stoney Trail, Country Hills Boulevard and Deerfoot Trail.