Conveniently located in Calgary’s northeast close to Stoney Trail, Country Hills, and Deerfoot Trail, Cornerstone residents can easily access a wide array of amenities including over 10 schools, Calgary Northeast Sports Facility, Max Bell Arena, the Calgary airport, Sunridge Mall, Peter Lougheed Hospital, and the highly-anticipated redevelopment of Deerfoot City.
Within the walkable community of Cornerstone, residents will have access to a major activity centre, extensive pathways around protected wetlands, recreational facilities and future LRT access.
- Ninety-five acres of dedicated parks/school spaces and 14km of regional pathways connect the community and offer attractive gathering places and inviting opportunities for walking, jogging or cycling.
- Natural areas and open spaces accommodate leisure activities and organized sporting events, plus Cornerstone is the future home of Calgary first regional park in the northeast.
- Five major access points, give residents the ability to get easily by car from where they are in Calgary, to home.
- Cornerstone will have easy access to two major transit plazas, including future LRT access.
- Calgary’s first Major Activity Centre (MAC) will be located in Cornerstone and will offer plenty of shopping, commercial and employment opportunities – close to home!